THGRACINGTEAMHOLLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE...

+21
THG-POLLO
Francisjessica
THG-SanelCola
THG-Halo1977
THG-Skynet
THG-TS040
THG-Yo-Lider1
THG-Windmill
Louis_Aylward
THG-waterskin
THG-hotHEADs
THG-BCImperator
PropaneCrazy
THG-AJ
THG-Rossi46
THG-Jan
dranddad
THG-sonam8246
THG-SaxoPro
THG-Zoon15
THG-IsaacIII
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE... Empty INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE...

Post by THG-IsaacIII Tue 01 Apr 2014, 8:06 pm

Welcome at our forum! Thanks for your registration!

Maybe you like to introduce yourself?

Who are you? What is your age, and what kind of role plays racing in your life? Why?
Maybe tell us why your nickname is what it is. We are all so curious about you ofcourse!
What do you expect from the forum or from THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND, and what can the forum or team expect from you?
What does the word HUMBLE mean to you?
You like the movie THE MATRIX I guess. If so, tell us what you like about it. If not, shut up.

Ok, thanks for the introduction and have fun here on the forum or maybe even in the team in a little while after we got to know eachother a bit?

THG

Last edited by THG-IsaacIII on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 3:31 pm; edited 11 times in total
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/THGRACINGTEAMHOLLAND

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE... Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE...

Post by THG-Zoon15 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 8:43 pm

That's not a story I am proud of. I wanted to play as fast as posible and did not read well enough. I thought I had to enter a password (zoon12) Zoon = son and he was 12 years old. That's why I made THG-Zoon15 when gt6 came around. I am proud to be his dad so I adopted the name.
THG-Zoon15
THG-Zoon15

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE... Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE...

Post by THG-SaxoPro Tue 01 Apr 2014, 8:48 pm

Nice! That's a great little story Smile I've literally just explained mine on the "Introduce yourself" thread, haha I'll paste it over...

It's not as naff as it sounds! Smile It's simply an amalgamation of my old & new PSN ids!
- Saxosports (about 8 years ago I raced a Saxo, briefly).
- and GTAllPro ( Mainly made to play GTA V, GrandTheftAllPro was too long).

That be me name. Not as evocative as Zoon's!
THG-SaxoPro
THG-SaxoPro

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-sonam8246 Fri 04 Apr 2014, 4:06 pm

Nice topic this one! Interesting to see where these names come from! Wink

Well, my PSN ID is very simple.

My name is Manos, and if you read it backwards, it's sonam. Don't know why i did that and didn't just chose my name (THG-manos8246) but it sounds cool.

The 8246, is the cross symbol on the right side of the keyboard, and it's very easy to remember.

That's all! Smile
THG-sonam8246
THG-sonam8246
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Fri 04 Apr 2014, 6:09 pm

To make a long story short: I was programming my own software in 1992, and used 1 little file to compile other files, which I didn't buy. The file is 500 kB. I had to link and compile my source files which I created myself. So all was legal, except that one little file. I thougth it was funny to put text in the source code "Progammed by Illegal.... (c) 1992". Since the word "Illegal" starts with a "I" I chose the name "Isaac" to go with that : Illegal Isaac. Then I saw that the word "Illegal" could be written as "IIIegal"....it still looks like "Illegal" but ...I donnot, is even more stealth or something, and funny... furthermore I could add the phrase "III" at the end for the looks of it. So I put "Programmed by IIIegal Isaac III (c) 1992" in the source code. I was one of the first people with internet in my region, so when I had toch choose a nickname, I chose "Isaac3", or "IsaacIII" derived from "IIIegal Isaac III".

The THG thing is simple. There used to be a hackers group who cracked the games we all played, called The Humble Guys (USA). They were pirats, and very mysterious, and so called humble too, hehe, yeah right. So when I need a name for the online team, I chose THG....IsaacIII.

The FBI still does not know all the members of that hackers group in the 80's. One is fled to Europe: "The Slavelord". Yes, I did a ICT education, yes, I had the highest grade in programming, and no, I am not one of the humble guys...oh wait...I am.... I am THG-IsaacIII.

III.
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dranddad Mon 14 Apr 2014, 2:31 pm

Hi everyone at THG and thanks for letting me join your forum, who am I Phillip (dranddad) where it comes from is my grand daughter as she could not pronounce (G) and always used a (D) so it stuck and always sounded like two words hence drand-dad so there you go.

Not one of the youngest to enjoy this great game and I'm getting slower by the day, so don't expect me to be up at the sharp end of things. I do run another site and work as admin for another so time gets short, I would welcome being invited to your events as a guest as online racing I find now very hard to fit in till things start to take care of themselves giving me more free time.

Look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Phillip.

dranddad

http://gran-turismo-hitl.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE... Empty about my self

Post by THG-Jan Thu 17 Apr 2014, 10:31 am

I'am 16 years old and i love motorsport from all kinds Smile
if you have questions you can ask me

THG-Jan

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Thu 17 Apr 2014, 10:37 am

Welcome Jan! Same for you, if you have questions, jusk ask us!

THG TEAM
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Thu 17 Apr 2014, 11:03 am

Jan, a question. And maybe other guys answer this too if they read it.

What do you expect from the team, and what can the team expect from you?
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dranddad Thu 17 Apr 2014, 11:46 am

Welcome Jan.

Question why is it your 1 and 6 are the wrong way round, mine are 6 and 1.

Phillip.

dranddad

http://gran-turismo-hitl.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Thu 17 Apr 2014, 1:32 pm

...and still you're not the oldest member of this forum, Phill, I think you must be satiesfied with a SILVER TROPHY on that race... Wink
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-Jan Thu 17 Apr 2014, 1:52 pm

Haha Wink i like racing with others and i saw the THG and why not race with they're Smile
And i haven't enough time but in the evening i stay in touch

THG-Jan

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Thu 17 Apr 2014, 2:06 pm

THG-Jan wrote:Haha ;)i like racing with others and i saw the THG and why not race with they're Smile
And i haven't enough time but in the evening i stay in touch

I agree with you there, Jan, racing with others is fun, and amongst friends is sometimes nicer than with strangers, who will ram you off the track first chance they get.

Being in a team is even more fun, is my personal opinion. You become even more good friends when racing in a team. I hope you will experience that like the others did before you!

Wink
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Fri 18 Apr 2014, 12:38 pm

THG-Rossi46 registered today. Welcome Jim, let us know a little bit who you are?

What is your age, and what kind of role plays racing in your life? Anything you like to share, share it please.
Maybe tell us why your nickname is what it is. We are all so curious about you ofcourse!
What do you expect from the forum and what can the forum or team expect from you? Well....typing this I come to the conclusion I really have to rephrase this shit.
You like the movie THE MATRIX or not? If so, why? If not, shut up. Wink
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Fri 18 Apr 2014, 12:40 pm

By the way, did I told ya allready that I am very happy to see you here? Wow!
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-Rossi46 Fri 18 Apr 2014, 2:25 pm

THG-IsaacIII wrote:THG-Rossi46 registered today. Welcome Jim, let us know a little bit who you are?

What is your age, and what kind of role plays racing in your life? Anything you like to share, share it please.
What do you expect from the forum and what can the forum or team expect from you? Well....typing this I come to the conclusion I really have to rephrase this shit.
You like the movie THE MATRIX or not? If so, why? If not, shut up. Wink

lol, hi guys. Some of you know me anyway but under the psn name Betrayer46. here goes with those answers Isaac

Im 43 years old. im married with 4 kids, well 2 kids and 2 grown up daughters, and also have 1 grand son.
I love video game racing and have played GT in its many forms since 1997. I'm the head of GT at PSGL where some of you race and have raced in the past.
My main love is Moto gp, well any kind of sport based bikes really. Hence the name Rossi, a true living god!

I've known Isaac and Manos for many years now and I know what to expect from the forum, good clean fun. What am i looking for? Just a chance to race now-and-again with some of the old faces and some of the new ones here.
I'm more relaxed now and just looking to race, winning isnt on the agenda. I'll try my hand at F1 too.

Humble? Hmm ive not been in the past but we all learn by our mistakes. The older the i get the more i appreciate what i have and others too.

Yep, love the matrix films. Not my favourite by any means but yeah, love'm especially the first one. For me its always be, since i was a little lad, the star wars films. (and Harry Potter but ssssh!)
THG-Rossi46
THG-Rossi46

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Fri 18 Apr 2014, 2:46 pm

Now this is what I call an introduction! And the Star Wars series is an epic one too indeed. Wink
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Fri 18 Apr 2014, 3:22 pm

gomis12 has registered today at this forum!

Who are you? What is your age, and what kind of role plays racing in your life? Why?
What do you expect from the forum or from THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND, and what can the forum or team expect from you?
You like the movie THE MATRIX I guess. If so, cool. If not, shut up.

Ok, thanks for the introduction and have fun here on the forum or maybe even in the team?

THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-sonam8246 Fri 18 Apr 2014, 10:25 pm

Welcome Jim! Great to see you here! Hope you have fun again!

Welcome also to gomis! Does anyone know him, or he's a new to us face? Smile
THG-sonam8246
THG-sonam8246
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE IF YOU LIKE... Empty THG-MayoWarrior registered today on this forum!

Post by THG-IsaacIII Sun 20 Apr 2014, 7:07 pm

THG-MayoWarrior registered today on this forum.

What do you expect from the forum, and what can the forum or team expect from you?
You like the movie THE MATRIX I guess. If so, tell us what you like about it. If not, shut up.

Ok, thanks for the introduction and have fun here on the forum or maybe even in the team?

THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Tue 22 Apr 2014, 6:38 pm

THG-AJ registered on the forum today!

AJ, maybe you like to introduce yourself a bit?

You like the movie THE MATRIX I guess. If so, tell us what you like about it. If not, shut up. LOL

Ok, thanks for the introduction!!!

THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-AJ Thu 24 Apr 2014, 11:04 pm

Some great years ago, my brother (THG-zoon15) spend time on the attic at our elderly home. He spend way too much time not to be interesting for me. 'Me' was a 5 or 6 year old at the time I believe, my brother is about a decade in front of me. So I went upstairs, peeked around the corner, sat down right next to him and for the next couple of hours my eyes where stunned at the screen and my brothers business. After some time, I end up shifting as my brother handled the steer, throttle and brake (a,z,<,>, ctrl and space). Ever since we have a common passion and we've been racing together en seeing races together... that'll be for 25 years now. I was always a bit faster. Don't ask him, he'll say the same... about him always being a bit faster. :-)

This is a true story, a story of passion. :-) Wzzp bro! Wzzp coach!

THG-AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-sonam8246 Fri 25 Apr 2014, 10:17 am

THG-AJ wrote:Some great years ago, my brother (THG-zoon15) spend time on the attic at our elderly home. He spend way too much time not to be interesting for me. 'Me' was a 5 or 6 year old at the time I believe, my brother is about a decade in front of me. So I went upstairs, peeked around the corner, sat down right next to him and for the next couple of hours my eyes where stunned at the screen and my brothers business. After some time, I end up shifting as my brother handled the steer, throttle and brake (a,z,<,>, ctrl and space). Ever since we have a common passion and we've been racing together en seeing races together... that'll be for 25 years now. I was always a bit faster. Don't ask him, he'll say the same... about him always being a bit faster. :-)

This is a true story, a story of passion. :-) Wzzp bro! Wzzp coach!

Great post there AJ, really cool story! Nice to read about the passion you and zoon had together since your childhood about racing!! Keep that up!! Smile
THG-sonam8246
THG-sonam8246
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Sun 08 Jun 2014, 4:44 pm

GTBE-Flow and Tavilha regisered on this forum. Welcome!

Please answer the following questions:

What do you expect from the forum or from THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND, and what can the forum expect from you?
You like the movie THE MATRIX I guess. If so, tell us what you like about it. If not, shut up. LOL

Thanks for your introduction!
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by THG-IsaacIII Mon 09 Jun 2014, 12:03 am

numbnuts and RacingRoman... WELCOME....
do you like to answer those questions for us too?

Wink

Isaac
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum