THGRACINGTEAMHOLLAND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG

4 posters

Go down

WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG Empty WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG

Post by THG-IsaacIII Tue 15 Jul 2014, 9:49 pm

Put your race reports here please.
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/THGRACINGTEAMHOLLAND

Back to top Go down

WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG Empty SEASON 01 ROUND 03 REDBULL AT SPIELBERG

Post by THG-IsaacIII Tue 15 Jul 2014, 9:49 pm

Q : somewhere in the back.

R : P6 (fastest THG today!)

One word : EPIC. This is not too much said. An epic race. I had 2 or 3 battes with tobias, CT and bichu_mau too. Nice clean battles I might add. Through all the testraces planned by the Godfather of the WTM, THG-Champtec, I was not surprised at the track and the setup was okay.
Pace was decent, the practice paid off!

I was surprised to see that I climbed up from P9, P8, even to P6 in the end. I had the feeling that SENNA's ghost sat next to me all race, giving me directions. "Thanks Ayrton! RIP". Normally I am not that fast, but today I was excited to see that I was maybe "best of the rest" or something like that. Even the highest THG today, with THG-Champtec 3 seconds behind me at the finish.

One incident I did have, which almost gave me a heartattackl. I spun leaving the pit on my cold tyres. Who says GT6 is not realistic?

Thanks to THG-Champtec again for creating this series. Thanks to all that join. Like I said :
"Without the drivers joining, WTM are just three characters of the alphabet!".

This race reminds me of the Corvette event on Spa long ago in the THG SUNDAY CUP. That time we had 15 Corvettes at the start, THG members all in teamcolors. Today we had drivers from Germany, Ireland, UK, Holland, Switserland, Norway (excuse me tobias, DENMARK!), Portugal, and I think I'm forgetting a country now, so excuse me if so. USA or Brasil I think too. 8 COUNTRIES in total I guess. Great stuff! Teams present : Team Morphine, VBT, GBRC, GTBR, PRT and THG. 6 TEAMS in total. Come one guys, if that is not a CLUBMEETING, I donnot know what is.

At this point I invite all clubs who are not allready to become PARTNERCLUB of THG RACING TEAM HOLLAND.

E P I C  R A C E  Y O U  A L L !
THG-IsaacIII
THG-IsaacIII
Forum Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/THGRACINGTEAMHOLLAND

Back to top Go down

WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG Empty Re: WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG

Post by THG-nellrem Wed 16 Jul 2014, 2:12 pm

As Isaac says a truly epic race , It was fantastic to see a full grid line up at the start , Well done to Champtec for organizing this and the many practice races . For me after 2 DNF's in previous races I locked all the doors and closed the blinds so not to be disturbed , I had a fairly average qualifying no where like the times I had done in the practice races and ended up qualifying 10th just behind Isaac. I had a poor start loosing a few places before the first corner , After a while I managed to get up to about 6th place but after misjudging Fuel I had to make an extra stop unfortunately pushing me down to 10th , If I had not of made this error I most likely would have been battling Isaac for 6th ,but this is racing and im still learning , So to end up in 10th in a full grid of great drivers ill take that , Well done to all for a great race Smile
THG-nellrem
THG-nellrem
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG Empty Re: WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG

Post by THG-Woody Wed 16 Jul 2014, 10:14 pm

My race gets a bad start, qualifying was hard...P4 was the only possible thing..

At start i get a 1sec penalty...back to P7

But then i get back my pace...WONDER!!

After 5 Laps i fight back to my P4 from Q

A little fight with Champtec...uhhh P3!!! YESS!!

After pit stop in lap 12 the fight for P2 with paco il ratto begins...

it's a long fight over the rest of the race!!

i'm happy to beat the polesetter and get P2 finished!!!

YES it was an EPIC race!!

ps: Mister Isaac master...you forgot one of the podium nations!! AUSTRIA Wink
THG-Woody
THG-Woody

Back to top Go down

WTM - WORLD TOURINGCAR MASTERS powered by THG Empty WTM

Post by THG-Jan Wed 16 Jul 2014, 10:21 pm

I think it was a great race yesterday. Fair drivers and rules! But me and THG Baccus have the BMW M3 GT2. This car is the slowest car you know and want to change it is that possible? It is unfair when other guys have faster cars and the different is a lot! This sucks...sry for that but this is my opinion. Dont know but when we make only two or three different cars, maybe it is more action in the race

THG-Jan

THG-Jan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down